If you or your child have cough or shortness of breath or think you have been exposed to COVID-19, call us before your appointment.
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
At Starlight Pediatrics, our patients' safety is our top priority. The following measures are being taken to ensure the safety of you and our staff:
Separate schedule for Well Child Care visits and Sick visits.
- Thursday extended hours cancelled until further notice.
- Open first and third Saturday of the month from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- No walk-ins visits allowed. Please call the office to schedule your appointment.
- Same day sick visits available. Please call the office to schedule your appointment.
- TELEMEDICINE appointments available.
- Online scheduling for Well Child Care Visit appointments ONLY.
- For Sick Visits appointments, please call the office to schedule your appointment.
Screening patients prior to scheduling appointments.
- If your child has fever and cough, you will be placed on a telephone visit with one of our providers that will give you instructions on how to proceed.
- Patients presenting with fever and cough at the clinic will be asked to remain in their cars and follow staff instructions.
Limiting visitors and companions. In an effort to promote physical distancing and reduce potencial exposure, we are currently limiting the number of visitors and companions.
Masks mandatory for patients and staff. Wearing a face mask, regardless of symptoms, helps keep you and our staff safe during your visit.
Keeping all areas clean. We are maintaining robust cleaning procedures throughout the day, as well as doing a deep clean overnight.
Visit the CDC COVID-19 official page for additional information.
Remember ... KEEP YOUR DISTANCE AND WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY
We appreciate the trust you have in us and we will get through this together.
Call us, we are here to help.