At Starlight Pediatrics, our patients' safety is our top priority. The following measures are being taken to ensure the safety of you and our staff:
Screening patients prior to scheduling appointments.
Limiting visitors and companions.
Masks mandatory for patients and staff.
Keeping all areas clean.
TELEMEDICINE appointments available.
Last Update 4/7/2021
Medicaid Managed Care transformation efforts have started. Standard Plans are scheduled to go live July 1, 2021. NC Medicaid Managed Care open enrollment is underway. Beneficiaries have until May 14, 2021 to select a Health Plan and a Primary Care Provider that best suit their families' needs. Click here for additional information.
If you or your child have cough or shortness of breath or think you have been exposed to COVID-19, call us before your appointment.
COVID-19 Scheduling Rules
- Thursday extended hours cancelled until further notice.
- Open first and third Saturday of the month from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- No walk-ins visits allowed. Please call the office to schedule your appointment.
- Same day sick visits available. Please call the office to schedule your appointment.
- TELEMEDICINE appointments available.
- Online scheduling for Well Child Care Visit appointments ONLY.
- For Sick Visits appointments, please call the office to schedule your appointment.
Starlight Pediatrics is recognized by NCQA for being a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home. NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize enhanced care through patient-clinician partnership. For more information visit: www.ncqa.org