WE ARE STILL OPEN FROM 8 AM UNTIL 2 PM
We are making some arrangements to keep our families and patients safe:
- Well Child Care visits Non Urgent visits will be seen from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Sick Visits will be seen from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
We implemented TELEMEDICINE for sick visits.
For an appointment, you can call the office or schedule here:
Make a TELEMEDICINE appointment here
Once your appoinment has been confirmed you will receive an invitation via text message/email.
- Thursday extended hours cancelled until further notice.
- Saturday hours will be canceled until further notice.
- No walk-ins visits allowed. Please call the clinic before.
If you or your child may have been exposed to COVID-19 and have symptoms such as cough and fever, please call UNC Helpline at 1-888-850-2684.
PHONE SCREENING FOR SICK VISIT APPOINTMENTS
- If your child has fever and cough, you will be placed on a telephone visit with one of our providers that will give you instructions on how to proceed.
- Patients presenting with fever and cough at the clinic will be asked to remain in their cars and follow staff instructions.
STAY AT HOME AND AVOID CROWDED PLACES
Visit the CDC COVID-19 official page for additional information.
STAY CALM AND WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY
Call us, we are here to help.